Join military veterans, their families, and supporters from across Illinois on the streets of Burr Ridge for the 4th annual Run For Veterans 5K Sunday, July 30, 2017!
Runner’s will receive:
- Awesome shirt
- Finisher item
- Event bib number and timing device
- Patriotic running experience
EVENT BIB NUMBERS
Bib number mailing and pick-up
- Participants can pick up their bib and packet in July, usually a week before race day. Packet pick-up information will be available soon.
- If your bib number appears damaged or has inaccurate information, please contact Run For Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important bib number information
- Your bib number must be fastened with at least two (2) pins to the front of your outer layer of clothing and visible throughout the entire the race.
- Do not physically alter (cut, fold or obscure) your bib number in any way.
- Wearing your bib number improperly (pinned at your waist, pinned to race belts or fuel belts etc.) could result in improper scoring and possible disqualification.
- Fill out the back of your bib number with your emergency contact and medical information.
- Your bib number is non-transferable and must be worn only by you, the registered participant.
- The sale and/or transfer of your bib number is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Runners must be capable of maintaining a 18:00/mile pace, and completing the full 5K (3.1 miles) distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 48 minutes (mm:ss/48:59).
- Runners must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Runners under 18 years of age must have the registration form completed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read official rules and guidelines